The crazy guy question got me thinking...

Ok so I was in the grocery store night before last and ran into a client, we stood talking for a bit and she pointed out a man that had been watching me. I didn't think much of it at first but he followed me around and "acted" like he was getting things in the same area's I was in. He deliberately walked into my cart twice and ended up walking out with nothing but stood and watched me as I loaded my car and then I could not see where he went... would you have called the police? I went home and was careful that no one was following me, but I had the most horrible feeling in my stomach and I have not been able to forget him. What do you guys think?

I don't know where to post this so its going under relationships.

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 11:00 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• That would've freaked me out!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• That's really creepy. It's good that you watched to be sure no one was following you. I would write a full description of him now and document what happened, just in case you see him again.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:01 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• thats creepy. I don't know what I would have done.
    SimplySybil

Answer by SimplySybil at 11:02 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• If you see him again you need to call the cops!
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 11:05 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Definitely weird. I don't know what the cops would have been able to do. But like Scoutmom just posted, write everything down!!!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I think it is creepy but not a police issue (yet). I would just be very aware of who is around you and keep notes on where and when you see this person. If it becomes a pattern then I would contact the police, it could then be a stalking issue. If it was just this one time he may just have been the guy that goes to the grocery store to meet people, weird but not necessarily dangerous. Just keep an eye out for him and see if it is happening regularly.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yeah that is creepy
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• You could have asked the manager or other store personnel to walk with you to your car. I don't know that the police could have done anything since he didn't approach you. That is really scary! Always take 3 right turns if you think someone is following you, that way you'll know for sure (Queen of Paranoia here :o))
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2010