whats the best thing for split ends?? my hair is in crisis help!!!

MsBrazil86

Asked by MsBrazil86 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• There actually is a service that can mend 80% or more of your split ends. I have been using the keratin restructuring system by Pravana , on my clients and it's working amazingly! In my salon the treatment is $25, so that's not too shabby seeing the results and all! It's truly an amazing service. The hair is shiny, smooth, thicker, and healthier.Not to be confused with brazillian blowouts(hate them)or keratin straightneing treatments.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Get it trimmed.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:03 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Hair cut
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Get it trimmed and use a wide tooth comb when you brush it wet. My hairstylist told me that last time I got mine trimmed. She said a brush makes the hairs break and split when you brush it wet.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:09 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• The best thing to do for split ends is to get them trimmed off.
    crazycoolmom3

Answer by crazycoolmom3 at 11:13 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It definitely needs a trim or a cut. Then you can start taking good care of it. Don't pull it with bands and brushes. Use appropriate conditioner. Do not over dry or use heat irons.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:18 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• all you can do is get it trimmed so it dosnt split more. I wish there was something else we could do about it....I hate when im trying to grow out my hair and i have to get it cut because of the split ends.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:09 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Get it trimmed is the best, and your hair will look healthy.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:10 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Cut them off, and restructure the care and use of your styling tools, whether its the way you detangle when wet, or overuse of damaging heated tools. Once the hair is damaged to the point of breaking and/or splitting, the best product treatment available will STILL only mask the problem.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:29 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I agree with the above knowledgeable ladies. Get all those little ends trimmed off before they continue to split!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2010