How do your kids behaive daily? For all the moms with little ones, listen here....

My old neigbhor a beautiful woman has two kids and although she goes through stuff.

They are very well behaived, and have been since i knew her 9 years.

The girl 15 is an A student, she does her homework, cleans and even helps the mom cook, she gets lots of priveledges, she has a cell phone, goes to the movies once a month, shows her mother lots of respect.

Her son is the same a and b student, he does his homework, his room is clean as well as hers.

They are good kids, and they earn everything they get.......

WHY CAN'T MY KIDS BE THAT WAY, BECAUSE I SPOILED THEM.... So now we are both in shock because they will earn everything they get from here on out..... :)

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm sure her kids only seem perfect to an outsider. I'm sure they are not as perfect as they seem. No kids are.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My child is spoiled, because Ilive with mymom, and occasionaly my inlaws anyway. Her grandparents are always arund, and if mommy gets on to her they can run to them for comfort. Her dad can't be around a lot right now so when he gets to come over he always gets her what she wantsbut all of it is about to change cause I'm finnaly getting a house close to where her daddy works next week ^^
    akiranth

Answer by akiranth at 11:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• THat is why i said she goes through her things,

No body is perfect but they love and respect her and will make mistakes, they help her and she helps them, she is a wonderful mom.

I thought giving and giving was the way, look what I am going through now, you earn things, nothing in life is free.....
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I agree with mompam. They say the grass is always greener on the other side. They also say that's because it's fertilized with bull shit. :)

Your neighbor's kids are good kids, fine. But I am sure yours have great qualities too, even if they do have things to work on. We all have things to work on. ALL of us, even the kids across the street that look like they are doing everything right. Just focus on what you need to work on and don't let their lives set the standard you're trying to meet.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Good Parents are a scarce race now adays.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• NO ONE IS PERFECT............
    i dont care who they are,no one is perfect.....
    my son,just like any other child,has his ups and downs....i deal with it the best i can!! he argues with me but he lears from it because he gets time outs....i never have to spank him!! his dad spanked him so badly (2 times that i know of) that my son couldnt breathe,he couldnt sit down for 2-3 days,he had welts and bruises....thats a major reason why im not with his father anymore!!
    my son can be sweet like candy one day and the next day you would think he was the spawn of satan!! he is a kid......he is not perfect by anymeans.........but i love him no matter what he does,and i always will...........
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 23, 2010