Does

does your baby nap/sleep in their crib...Im trying to get my 8 almost 9 month old to nap/sleep in her crib but she screams until she starts gagging and choking

TiffanieAnn

Asked by TiffanieAnn at 11:28 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My seven month old hasn't slept once in her crib! My husband and I keep saying we have to move her out of our room, but neither of us are ready yet apparently! :)
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My two kids have always slept in their cribs and nap in them. You have to keep trying and try not to give him when they cry.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I just co-slept. I could never listen to a baby cry. I think it's cruel.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I let mine sleep where she is comfortable.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I don't let mine cry for very long, they have to learn to self sooth some time. A couple of minutes does not hurt them.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My NB is 9 weeks and sleeps in car seat. He likes to sleep reclined. I told his doc and he said " He will grow out of his car seat. He needs to be put in his crib awake so he knows how to fall asleep on his own and put him on his back, not his belly or side." He still sleeps in his car seat b/c that is where he is comfortable. He has slept w/ me too.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 4:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2010