Index for Headers?

Does anyone know if there is anywhere on CM that has an index of the different headers available for our homepage? Enjoy using the ones with dogs but hate to have to go through all four thousand plus that are available to find one.

Carolannie

Asked by Carolannie at 11:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yep, your background is referred to as wallpaper.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• You can only search by section and you have to scroll through. A better way to do it is on "The List" and has been for since the they started letting us make our own. Sorry it isn't any easier.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:12 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I'm not quite sure what you mean by headers. I looked at your profile page and the only dogs I saw where pictures you had added yourself. Are you by change refering to wallpaper? If so, they do have a lot of them and they are poorly organized.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• HotMama330~~Just recently changed the background of my profile page (is that called wallpaper?) had one with dogs but changed it to Christmasy. So yeah maybe that's what I mean then...wallpaper. What I was refering to had like different themes etc. and to many to pick from. :)
    Carolannie

Comment by Carolannie (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2010