Where to find coupons?

I would love to use more coupons but the only time they come out in our paper is on Saturdays. The ones that come out are rarely for anything I use. I can go through the whole paper and clip three at most. None of the stores in town take internet coupons. Is there anywhere else to look?

When the kids were babies it seems that I always had coupons coming to me for baby items. Why don't the other companies throw them at you like that? lol

Jessica157

Asked by Jessica157 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• Coupons.com when you get on that sight they give you a lot of other sights to get to for all sorts of coupons. Some will e/mail to you weekly if you want them to.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Not sure. If the stores won't take internet coupons, you're pretty limited. You might want to check out some manufacturer's websites. Some of them offer free samples and, possibly, coupons.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I get most all of my coupons from the newspaper (we also get a mail flyer too of coupons weekly). Does your dollar store sell newspapers with the coupons in them? Honestly, I have focused on just getting my groceries from the grocery store (I've saved at least half on our orders and that is for real food; not boxed, processed food) and then for all of the personal, household, and cleaning items I've switched to a wellness company that saves me 30-40% on all the items I purchase, the prices are better than using coupons and they are better for my home and our health. I've started some coupon sessions for anyone that would love to learn how to use coupons and save money. I'd love to give you a mini-session if you're interested. Let me know :)
    greensavvymama

Answer by greensavvymama at 5:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Email the brand you like. Some of them will send you coupons.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 8:18 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I look on the websites for my grocery stores.
    TigerofMu

Answer by TigerofMu at 5:34 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Online is the best route to go.

Deal Power

Coupon Clipping Deals Power

Dealscatcher

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 8:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2011