What good qualities does your kids have? LOVE MY KIDS LETS NOT GET IT TWISTED>...

I could go on and on.

My 14 year old is a wonderful singer, she is very lovable, an awsome writer, and great with little ones as long as it is not her sisters or brother. LOL

My 11 year old is a wonderful dancer, great artist, and very creative, she is so sweet, and very helpful, also loves to write.

My 8 year old is very vocal, loves to read, completely honest, has a wonderful imagination, loves to dance and make people laugh, she is a doll...

My 7 year old is the sweetest boy you could ever meet, he is so nice to everyone, shares, loves too cook, loves to build things, quiet and keeps to him self alot-he loves to sing thanks to the girls.

They are all smart, funny, and very lovable.... Just stubborn at times. I could go on and on.... They are all my babies.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son - 3- has such a big personality, he can make you laugh til you cry on a daily basis... he is so sweet to his mommy, I am the luckiest Mommy ever. He is creative and has a great imagination.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• my little girl listens very well and she is very friendly. she is creative and loves to laugh and play. she is a little daredevil at times. she is smart and is just so playful. she is 21months.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:45 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• my 4 year old is very friendly, loves to talk to people (need to remind him to calm down sometimes) and he gets along with other kids all the time, whether he meets them at a store or the playground or anywhere. he's also very smart. he puts concepts together so well, he's even finished a 100 piece puzzle all on his own!

my 1 year old is so active, she loves playing and laughs and smiles all the time. she is also so lovable, loves to give out kisses and hugs to anyone who needs one. If she sees mommy crying out of frustration from the day she'll be the first to sense something is wrong and come into the room to give me a hug and kiss.

my kids are awesome, and they come together to being an even more awesome pair and it's wonderful to go out and have fun together.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 11:45 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• my 2 year old is a drama queen she likes to sing and dance as longas she has an audiance, she also likes to read and learn. She ask about everything and never forgets an answer.
    akiranth

Answer by akiranth at 11:46 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My 9 year old is incredibly smart. He loves to read and play outside. I love that he would choose to do those things rather than sit on a couch all day. He is very persistant and strong willed. These things use to drive me nuts but I have come to realize that one day what made him a difficult child could very well make him a great man so I've focused not on "fixing" those but growing them right. LOL

My 5 year old just has a love for life that always amazes me. We took her to Disneyland when she was 3 and everything was just pure and magical to her. As she has gotten a little older I've noticed that she is like that everywhere. lol She's also a quick thinker and very caring towards others.

My three year old is adventureous. Nothing scares the child. lol It doesn't make being her mother easy, that's for sure. But again, I know some day it will come to her benefit.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My 12 (soon to be 13 year old) is extremely funny (usually dry, off the cuff AND off the wall humor), is an extremely talented artist, stands up for what he believes in, and is quick to stand up to defend people, animals or other situations where he feels like something or someone is being mistreated. This is the kid who cries during ASPCA commercials but will still tell the school bully he's sorry someone makes him feel so bad in his own life that he has to hurt people to feel better.

My 11 year old is zany, quick to try to amuse everyone around him, gregarious, quick to make friends. Everyone loves him. He's extremely compassionate, loves to help people and smart as a whip! This is my kid who will walk up and help the little old lady at the grocery store load her car, then hand her the penny he found on the way over because it was heads up and tell her to have a good evening.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:55 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My oldest son, Chad, who is 26 has had a very hard life, due to his learning disabilities, ADHD, and bi-polar. Yet, he has stayed the same wonderful, loving kid no matter what. He loves with his whole heart, cares for everyone, and will give you the shirt off his back. He's never been bitter, despite being treated by others like a 2nd class citizen. My daughter, Breezi, who is 23 is the reason 2 little blonde people run around calling me "grandma!" LOL. She is a great mom, and my best friend. My youngest son, KJ who is 17 is the most artistic of the 3. He is an expert skateboarder, who is being looked at by national companies for sponsorship, plays the guitar,and writes his own music. He just got his 1st job to help out, since I'm injured and can't work right now. I thank God everyday for blessing my life with them, and for choosing me to be their mom.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My daughter, who is 2, is very, very loving and caring. If she sees a person or an animal that looks lonely or sad, she will hug them and say, "It's okay." She is very self-confident and will tell you that she's pretty along with telling you that's you're pretty too. She's very creative! She will sit and color and make beautiful drawings all day long.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My son is very kind to everyone. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My oldest (daughter) is my artist and dancer. :)

My youngest daughter is really out going and not afraid of anything (which makes my head hurt, lol) and is all about cars and remembers car stuff.

My little boy is only 9 months old but he has already figured out how to get his way no matter what is going on. :) He is adorable how he "accidentally" drops stuff and looks for it. He learns something new every day. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010