Is this right?

I feel so dead inside that i can`t even cry. i dont talk to my husband. i dont talk to my mom. i don`t care about anything and i`m just going through the motions of living. i do care about my kids and that is why i still get up in the morning. this can`t be normal. wish i could feel better about my situation but i don`t see anyway this is going to get better.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Health

• Are you depressed? You can talk to your Dr. about how you are feeling. He will probably administer a short test to see exactly the level of depression you are at. It's not uncommon at all, especially at this time of the year. Other things that will make you feel like that are a hormonal imbalance and even a thyroid condition.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Please talk to you Dr. sounds like depression. HUGS
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• You sound depressed. You should call your doc.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i don`t have a doctor or insurance.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• No, it's not right :( I think you should talk to you husband AND your mama and let them help you through your tough times.. feel better!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 3:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• depression definitely...what State are you in I can get you a free psychological clinic in your area for you to call...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• You need to talk to someone. You may be depressed and need some meds. But the question did not give a reason like if something big happenend lately, or this is how it always is during winter or the hoiday season. Talk to someone anyone. Heck talk to me.
    Leeli12410

Answer by Leeli12410 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• IMO You should talk to your honey and your mom. I'd start with the one that you are closer to... maybe a best friend if it's not you husband. If that doesn't work you should talk to your doctor. Good luck. Hugs
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2010