Discharge. [TMI].

I'm 23 wks, I just had some discharge in my panties, if was a very small amount, only like the size of a small finger tip, it was clear and in a small ball...what the hell's this and has anyone had this before? It was kind of mucousy. Called the doc, they don't think it's anything to worry about since I was checked last night and my cervix was closed and everything seemed alright. But I'm just wondering if anyone has had this before.
Could the doctor have caused my cervix to dilate?!

DirtBikerMomma9

Asked by DirtBikerMomma9 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Unless its a strange color or consistency or there is blood, I wouldn't worry about it. Mine is like a waterfall when I'm pregnant...there is so much really thin discharge that I've worried my water has broken more than once this pregnancy.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• :( no one?
    DirtBikerMomma9

Answer by DirtBikerMomma9 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Its normal, If its not an infection, If your not burning or itching in the v area...im sure its nothing.

Its called, leukorrhea- its what you consider one of the YUKK factors in pregnancy ;o)
    and its gonna get worse too, and more of it...

its from, estrogen production and greater blood flow to the V area

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Discharge is very normal, dont freak out. It actually becomes more frequent the farther along you get.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2008