How do you keep the spark in your relationship?

Anything special to keep it going on, not lose the love and passion? To help the relationship not feel like a chore?

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 12:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Try new things in the bedroom
    Restraints
    Role Playing

Other ways is go out on dates try to relive the moments on why you feel in love
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• jump starters on his nipple rings.
    Anonymous

• LOL!
    bjojola

Comment by bjojola (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My husband and I have a DATE night once a month and we send my son to Wednesday school so we can get a small break from him and spend an hour with each other. (He goes with his Grandma, so we aren't just leaving him there lol)
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Well, I just call "Spark" whenever my husband goes out of town!! LOL...JUST KIDDING
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Always touching each other and looking at each other and giving each other that look. I really can't explain it, but it's there.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• little surprises when they are least expected. a love note in his wallet for a free ____ (u fill in the blank lol) or get a sitter and do a surprise overnight somewhere he loves. I daydream of what I would love to have him do for me and then do it for him. And it catches on...he started doing those things too lol
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I do funny stuff, like whipped cream on body parts and love notes with perfume in his wallet.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Try doing some role play in the bedroom or even outside somewhere if you can...with dress up scenarios . Try some restraints..with some spanking to liven things up and escape from reality for awhile! Try to say out of the same routine.

officemgr59

Answer by officemgr59 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• be loving and close to each other all day long - not just when you are going to make love - little hugs and kisses all day long - pats wherever - anything that turns you on to each other makes for anticipation later - or don't even wait until later - love each other all day long -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2010