Does Your S/O Tell You When Going out You Have

a really good smelling perfume fregrance on? My S/O has for years always told me how he loves my Jessica McClintock perfume, and since I love it I have no problem wearing it. The only problem is, once it's on, I can't really smell it, but that's how a good perfume is suppose to be.

Asked by MyAngel003 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My hubby loves for me to smell good. And, I was always told that if you can smell the perfume your wearing, you have on to much, so I just do one spray, because I don't want anyone to be able to smell me coming.

Answer by A.Perry at 12:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Romance by Ralph Lauren,just can't always afford it!!

Answer by grismelda at 12:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My husband loves the stuff I use. He got me a perfume from over seas. I cant tell you the name since I do speak what ever the speak in Dubai

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I can't wear any perfume, they all give me migraines. I also have to make sure I don't sit near anyone wearing anything.

Answer by Misteh at 12:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• since our sons asthma got scary bad I stopped buying fragrances. BOO.

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I wear cool water or belara by mary kay and he could careless but I care so that is all that matters

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have a Victorias Secret body spray that he loves :)

Answer by Walker101 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I love Ralph Lauren (original scent). I also have been known to wear Clinique Happy (and it's other variations). I always squirt once on my wrist that way when I can't smell it anymore I just rest my chin on my hand and viola I get a fresh whiff :)

Answer by annabsmommy at 12:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I only wear what my husband buys me, so of course he likes it. :) I don't wear it too often, so it lasts a loooong time.

Answer by corbysmom531 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have a bottle of that perfume and never wear it. I love the becanter that it comes with. At work there was a lady that would mix that with eternity and she swore it attract a lot of men. She was right. Now that I am married I never wear JM but it does smell fantastic!

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2010