I'm thinking about getting my kids a V-smile motion for Christmas...

My kids are young we already have a Wii but its a little difficult for them my oldest is 4. So I thought a v smile motion would be good for them. What are your experiences with them? Do they work good? Any problmes? I also heard they run off batteries, do you go through a lot of batteries? do you think its worth the money?

L0vingMy3Girls

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 12:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• We had the v-tech smile and my daughter couldn't figure out the games on her own. We got it when she was 3 and I gave it away last year at age of 4. She didn't play with it. I would stick to the Wii or get a leapfrog leapster.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 8:13 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• it's like wii's wimpy little cousin. I think it's supposed to be the wii for families that have little kids but no wii's. I don't recommend it, personally. we liked the idea but it's not as smart as a wii so the motions aren't as sharp.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Ela was never interested in it, she prefers wii and computer games. She is 4/
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 7:26 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• I wait to get stuff like that at garage sales.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:19 AM on Dec. 23, 2010