What are you getting your men for Christmas, if they are picky ones? And two Q's in one...what are some ideas for house warming gift that wont break the bank?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• house warming gift idea- buy a clothes basket and fill it full of small household items (kitchen utensils, wash cloths, dish towels, sponges ect.) you can even go to a dollar tree to buy those small items

I got my hubby a 38 piece tool set :)
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 12:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My S/O doesn't want much being out of work for 2 yrs, just new tennis shoes, and getting a job in Oct. new work boots. So that's about it, now I'm praying he didn't buy me much, so I didn't req anything. A house warming gift could be a bottle of wine or champagne maybe for New Years, or a nice cheese basket. I got my brother a cheesecake assortment which he served one night so I know they like them. Just think of something you know they really like and go from there, once I got hand towels for the bath room, with their initials would be nice. I also got a house plant which was greart because I loved plants. Good luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• hubs - he isnt picky but he will buy what ever he needs/wants throughout the year so come Christmas there is nothing to buy.

house warming - depends on if it is their first home. If it is, I like to be practical... lawn care items, latter, house wares, etc. If it isnt their first home then something nice... personalized door knocker, vase, plant, etc.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 1:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2010