Has anyone noticed that the Toy Story Cheez-its are less cheesy? Do you think that Sunshine is pulling a fast one? That is, can you stamp the cracker with Toy Story characatures so that kids will yell for them, and then short the cheddar in hopes that they won't notice. We've done a blindfold taste test, and it's easy to discern the "toy story" from the original

teedee1

Asked by teedee1 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• no I have not.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It is probably a rip off and a prime example of why I refuse to buy food products with marketing from kids movies. They can scream all day long but I'm still not buying.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I've seen them in Wal-Mart but have yet to buy them
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes, even from years ago I would notice how certain marketed foods with logo from characters would seem a more homogenized, tasteless version.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• sounds like they are doing the kids a favor and using less sodium.. have you compared the labels?
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 5:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We skip those b/c the ingredients give me a migraine.Sorry.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I used those on chicken as a crust and I thought they tasted different. Glad I am not the only one who won't buy those again!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Yeah they are different!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:41 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• call the company and complain. I was going to buy those but I got the ones with the alphabet on htem :) There realllllll good :)
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 10:17 AM on Dec. 23, 2010