Babies

What is the perfect time for a bedtime for a 10 month old?

poobaby

Asked by poobaby at 5:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't think there's any such thing as a perfect bed time. it depends on how much sleep the little one needs and whether or not they have napped. My little one is in bed by 8-8:30pm. so he gets the sleep he needs and i have some time to relax before i go to bed. hope this helped :)
    foxylady8217

Answer by foxylady8217 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• My daughter is 10m and gets a bath at 7:30 then goes straight to bed so she is in bed between 7:45-8pm and she sleeps til 7:30-8:30 the next morning.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 5:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• There is No "perfect" time. If Mom and dad live on a midnights schedule then 3 in the afternoon would be a good bed time. It's up to each parent to ensure the kids get to bed early enough to get a full nights sleep. A 10 m.o. should be getting 9 to 12 hours of sleep a night in my opinion.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• There's no such thing as perfect in general, sorry. :) Whatever works best with your family is ideal. We stay up late, since my husband doesn't get home from work until 1 am. Bobby goes to sleep around that time and doesn't wake up until around 10 or 11, when Daddy gets up and I leave for work. Works great...for us!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Perfect For My kids ;o) 9-10 ....
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2008