ugh I dont want to ask this, but im curious.....possible TMI

I assume its normal that when the boobs are sore/tender that the nipples are as well... my thing is.. why do the nips hurt so bad?!?! LMAO its like I showered this morning and at first when they were hit with water it was painful. (water pressue not that high)... it is cause im almost 6 months and its getting ready? cause i do see a very SMALL change in size with this pregnancy. but i didnt remember the nipples being that sensitive to touch!!! even putting on bra hurt.. lol sorry total random question:)

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 12:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I remember when I was about 6 months it felt like they were on fire....I hated it.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yeah i remember they were sore too. i think its part of it.
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• totally normal
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It is normal and your probably didn't experience it last time it really is different each time.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• apparently... they say each pregnancy is different.. i know its gong to hurt more later on, so i guess I should prepare myself now lol
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I would put a heating pad on mine at night. on a low setting.It helped alot but this goes with the territory .No man can understand what having a child can do to a woman's body.Please know that all you are experiencing is normal.Your body is turning on and tuning up for this baby.and yes each time its either worse or better.Mine got so bad with swelling and all they gave me an ice bra to wear...ouch each cup held 1 tray of ice cubes,talk about putting it on was whew!Once you got used to it it was great but that first 30 minutes is hard.But on the bright side under my housecoat i looked like dolly!!!And yes it too passed finally.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I didn't have that problem in either of my pregnancies but this time the shower makes mine leak at 33 weeks that one is new to me.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2010