Just wondering?

Where do you like to shop for the best deals? Clothing and groceries etc. is local or do you drive a ways to get the best prices? I don't drive far and usually can find some pretty good deals on groceries at Safeway. I would like to shop for the whole family and I don't like shopping at Wally world.  I would like to find good deals on clothing.  I use to go and shop at Ross but it such a hassle. There are always long lines and not enough to choose from.

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 12:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• My hubby is manager at a grocery store so he does all of our grocery shopping LOL
    As for clothes i shop at Ross, tj maxx and wal mart
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 1:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• For groceries, I normally shop at Kroger. I will go to Sam's Club or Costco for certain items as well. As far as clothes, shoes, etc. I normally have to get my son's at certain stores because he is hard to fit. For this I have to buy for quality rather than price.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Aldis... Their food is always less expensive. Canned vegetables 39 cents instead of 69 cents like other places... I can get ground sirloin for what it costs to get ground chuck at most other grocery stores, ---and so forth...
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 1:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Right now, hubby owns a supermarket, so he does all of our grocery shopping, we basically get it at the price he buys it at, and I shop all my regular stores for clothes like Children´s Place, Walmart and Target.. I love TjMaxx and Marshalls for my clothes, but we don´t live in the US right now, so I shop from local shops the few things that i do buy here..
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I love to grocery shop at Sam's Club. I also do grocery shopping at Walmart, Schnucks and Aldi's. Clothing.. I usually hit the mall, or TJ Maxx or Marshalls. My best deals come from St. Louis though... I love to shop there and usually go about once a month! Of course, I could shop anywhere at anytime. I will also drive to Paducah.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i go to walmart for most of the packaged stuff. safeway for meat and fresh food :)
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I do most of my clothes shopping at Target. I hit the 75% off racks and buy the next sizes up for my kids. Groceries- I go to Publix and shop the buy one get one deals and use coupons. For regular priced groceries that we need, I find Super Target and Super Wal-Mart have lower everyday prices. For clothes for myself, I go to Goodwill. People are always donating perfectly good name brand clothes. It's hit or miss, some weeks I might not find a thing, but others it's a gold mine.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I grocery shop at a Utah store called Macey's. They have super good deals, and generally low prices. Plus they are very close by. Unless another store is having an extremely good deal, we don't drive across town to go shopping.

I clothes shop at Kmart and DI (kinda like Good Will). Quite honestly we don't clothes shop very often. Most of my son's clothes are hand me downs, and most of my clothes are gifts from family members.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Well, the three stores you mentioned we don't have around here, so I'm not sure what their prices are like. I do drive a little further for groceries just becasue the one closer to our house has higher prices. I buy most of our clothes twice a year when the end of the season sales are going on and don't buy clothes during the rest of the year if it's avoidable.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 23, 2010