Your day today....

My day had been kind of icky-- it was very gray and gloomy this morning, I went to McD's for breakfast and they messed up my order (which I discovered after I got home), then I had an email that 2 books I ordered were 'out of stock' and they could not ship them, and the rest of the book order is taking a lot longer than usual to arrive.....
Well I did have something 'good' happen and that brightened my day. I had ordered some holiday K-cups and they arrived! So now I am looking forward to trying the flavors and enjoying a festive cup of coffee!
So how is your day today? I hope everyone has a great day!

MizLee

Asked by MizLee at 1:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• having a half day tomorrow so I just have to get through today. i see the light at the end of the tunnel. can;t wait til xmas.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yucky in the morning alot of yelling and alot of guilt, but will fix and improve my errors when I get home. I don't want to yell or fight anymore. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Work is slow, I guess because of the Holidays omg, the day is draggin, but will be very busy tonight, clean, clean clean.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'm with Bugz....almost there :) otherwise...i'd rather be back in bed lol
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Eh! Tomorrow is supposed to be a 1/2 day (everyone BUT ME will have a 1/2 day & get out at 2:00),it's the last day before we shut down for a paid vacation til 1/3. Our new health/dental insurance brokers have not gotten our new figures back to me by the deadline... so I spent about 7 hours today figuring them out for myself. I've called an emergency 8:30 am meeting (I am so not a morning person) w/all of the other admins (decision makers) to get a final decision. Then I have to inform all of the employees about the options for 2011 (emails, posters on walls in all 6 locations across the county & in the HR E-Newsletter) & schedule at least 3 open house open enrollment meetings. Then, even though we are officially closed, we have limited time for professional development, so I've scheduled a CPR/1st Aid Training for Monday. I love my career as an HR Director but there are times when I wish I had an easier job..or made more $$ :)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2010