Are those "Snuggie" products worth buying?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Nope, the fabric is thin, certainly not warm enough for where I live (Midwest) and it's essentially a backwards robe. I think they're completely ridiculous.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I would advise the Slanket or CuddleWrap over Snuggies
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Not to me.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have a Snuggie knock off and I like having it. I think the actually Snuggie might have better material though than what I have. I'd probably buy one at some point.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Nope. the concept is nice, but if you want a blanket with sleeves, get one that wont pill in 10 washes (consumer reports). The original, the Slanket, is made with better quality material, warmer too. They cost more money but you get what you pay for in this case.
    purplerobin

Answer by purplerobin at 1:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I always wanted one but that same question has stopped me from buying one everytime! I guess its an individual things.. some people may love it and some may think its incredibly useless.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I got gifted one. It's okay. Never knew what all the hoopla was about. ...and it's such a hazard as I always trip over it. I guess it's only for the couch ( with the entire back out and all) :)
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 8:14 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• I dont think so.....then again i love my robe =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have an actual Snuggie (hubby looked for a Slanket but didnt know where to buy it) and it's thin, poor-quality material. It's good for now, though, till I can get a Slanket.
    purplerobin

Answer by purplerobin at 1:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My mom bought my husband one for Afghanistan.When it got here i played with it...I see its good and i see its pointlessness...It doesnt keep your back warm lol...I did find it perfect for going out side and smoking though..I have a bench right next to the dryer vent.So i turned the dryer on sat next to the vent and didnt have to rush smoking or waste a cigarette...That counts for something right? ;)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2010