high, soft, closed cervix after miscarriage adult content

I had an early miscarriage on dec. 8th, I would have been 4 weeks along. I had blood testing done on the 8th in the er ( I had begun to bleed) which came back with results of 12.78 hcg. 2 days later I was retested and my hcg levels had dropped to a 5.59. I bled for 7 days and decided to begin to check my cervical positions once again after I was completely done bleeding. I noticed that my cervix was low, hard, and closed which seemed pretty normal for me. The next day I checked again ( just like I would do before the miscarriage) and my cervix was high, soft, and closed. It has remained that way since! nothing more than a milky discharge and my cervix has not opened. What does this mean. Its not normal for me and its the same position that I had with my 2 other children when I was pregnant.

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• unless you are medically inclined which sounds you are,call the dr now.Ask the same questions.I have had a tilted cervix my whole life,very hard to get pregnant.and it must hereditary because both daughters have it too.Niether of us can take bc pills.We really don't have to.Artificial Insemination is a route,but at 15,000.00 a pop not always an option.Good luck and call a doctor.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• is it possible that I am still pregnant or may have gotten pregnant again? I have had 2 healthy pregnancies which resulted in my 2 daughters. This is my first miscarriage (and hopefully my last) I may be just hoping.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2010