When thinking of having another baby, I am frightened by the thought of having a girl. :/ eek

anyone else like me?

The thought of having a girl is so scary. Everything about having a girl.
We don't want to try for another baby now, maybe in a couple years.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 1:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I felt the same way. I have two boys. They were almost 2 and almost 3 when I got pregnant again. I loved having little boys. I was never much of a girlie girl, so much more a tomboy. I was worried that I wouldn't know what to do with a girl, a little princess. Well, she is now a year and a half. I absolutely love having a girl. But, I will tell you, she already has more of a temper and is way more moody than her brothers. I think that we are in for some fun when she hits those teenage years! lol
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 1:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have 3 girls 4, 2 and 10 months I love having girls they are so much fun.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 1:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have two girls, wouldn't change it for the world!
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i CANNOT wait to have a daughter. i want one so bad. me and her, are going to be best friends.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have a 9 year old girl...love her to death ! Shes my best friend...also who have 2 little boys i love to death !
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My DD was the easiest baby in the world. Now that she is 11, she is hormonal and moody. She can be a delight and a horror. She is tougher than her 2 brothers put together.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have 2 boys and 3 girls.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I frighten of having just another one!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I had 2 boys and was happy with that for a long time and thought maybe it was better because I wasn't sure how to be a mom to a girl (given that mine wasn't that great). I ended up having my daughter who is 9 now. We are very close and just "get" each other. Now I have twin baby girls and I am so happy to have more females in the house! I guess I would ask myself why I didn't want a girl. There are advantages to having both boys and girls.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I love my ten year old daughter. You have to be ready for the drama to go along with girls though.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2010