My husbands idea of a compromise..

"How about we just have sex once where there's no birth control then if you get pregnant it's up to fate and if not then I'll except that for a while?"

I'm tempted to take the offer..

By the way the situation is that he wants another but I'm done for a while I think, since twins keep cropping up! But I do of course love them :).
What do you think about this?

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 5:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you don't want any more children, then tell him. Maybe you even considering his proposition means that you do want more children.
    TAG2.0

Answer by TAG2.0 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Ok so let me get this straight... He wants more children.. and you aren't ready right now to have anymore. (this of course may change once the ones you have are a bit bigger) so his thought is.. If we have sex once without using birth control then the baby was ment to be? and if you don't get pregnant he'll accept that and wait a while longer?

Um.... Why can't he just understand that you aren't ready yet? I mean if the roles where reversed and you were the one wanting more and him not, would he take the deal?

Ask him why he wants more right now... then tell him why you don't.. and tell him that you'd much rather have you both agree to creating a child then to just leave it up to fate.
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 5:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• CHART WHEN YOU OVULATE, AND MAKE SHURE YOU ARNT CLOSE TO IT, THEN DO IT.
    mommy2alissa

Answer by mommy2alissa at 6:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2008