Hospital Bag - Not really a question

I know a lot of moms on here ask "What do I need to bring to the hospital?" Which usually gets a lot of great answers from the moms on here. I just wanted to give you ladies another option if you were still unsure or needed a visual idea of what to bring. When searching on Youtube how to make a Carseat Swaddling Snuggli I came across some "Hospital Bag" videos. Which I started watching to get a general idea of what others found neccissary to bring. I am eight months with my third child, but with every child I still get nervous and panicy that I'm not going to bring everything I need. So far I'm finding this very helpful. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to take away from the great answers on CM. I'm just giving you ladies another option incase you needed some more help.

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 1:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was all paniced when I was getting ready. I didnt even use anything in my bag except the baby book. lol
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 4:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I used most of what I packed, so I'm glad that I had that stuff. I used very little of what the hospital provided. Just the sanitary pads and Diapers really. Other then that I used my own things.
    JazzlikeMraz

Comment by JazzlikeMraz (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2010