QUICK FIXES?

of course it is 3 days til Xmas and last ngiht I started to feel a cold comming on! This morning the fever started and with 3 kids home there is sooo much to do still! GRRR Any one know a quick fix to get over this? I have got to be rid of it by Christmas morning... we are supposed to goto my aunts for a big breakfast and this yearmy granny who is 86 is struggling with bone cancer and so we cant be around if we are sick because of her immune system... i really want to be there just in case it is her last she has gone down hill inthe 5 mo she has been home from the lake. We are really close and i lived with her after college til I got married....HELP!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 1:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Vitamin C, get rest in when you can, and keep it movin....

Yikes us monms go through alot.....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I really do not think there is a quick fix. You just have to ride it out.

Answer by louise2 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I've been taking this for 2 years (except while I was pg in 2009). This year I have only had two colds...one in March, one in November. The latter only lasted two days. Downside: can only be found online or at health stores like Whole Foods.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010