How busy are you right now?

I'm getting slightly panicked. I have 8 million things to do in the next three days...and I think I'm coming down with something, of course. I just want to sleep, and I have to cook, cook, cook. And clean, clean, clean.

Any ideas to make me feel better? Oh yeah, and I have a Christmas party to go to tonight.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 1:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• SOOO feel ya! ME too and there is SOOOO much to do!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I feel like I will never get it all done before Christmas. I feel your pain.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 1:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I am actually pretty BORED. I have nothing to do, so I am going to head out shopping soon. I don't need any gifts, wrapping is done, Christmas Eve party is plannned... just waiting.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Im just playing on the internet and the Im going to do some work out side
    and do a little cleaning.
    Send an SOS out to your friends and family. maybe they will help you out.
    good luck
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I am coming down with some SLIGHT holiday anxiety right now. I have a buttload of presents to wrap but cannot do it at the moment because it's a bunch of stuff I ordered from the U.S. and I have to wait till my dad flies here tomorrow night to wrap it. I'm super sick with a sinus infection that's spread into my chest so I have absolutely no energy but I try to keep plugging along. Oh and we still have gingerbread houses to finish and cookies to bake for Santa.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Things are surprisingly calm here. Everything is bought and wrapped. We had our belt graduation last night, which was the most pressure we've had this week, so that's over. Really the only thing left to do is pick up groceries for Xmas Eve dinner. I'm glad I'm on the ball this year because we're having a massive storm and flooding in parts of the valley, and the roads are a disaster. I'm glad we don't have to leave the house today.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Last week I felt lilke that. But this week has been really calm. We already did our shopping wrapping, decorating... etc. Everything is ready to go. Just some slight cleaning and we are all good. But I've been procrastinating on the cleaning lol
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• blah. I'm done and bored
    we have no family or friends here and we aren't going anywhere so...
    not even a Christmas party for hubby's work to go to this year...
    I need a new *decent coloring book!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Not very - I get to take off work tomorrow so I can sleep in, do a little light housework and then go see a movie with my kids.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2010