Hospital Bag - Not really a question.

Since CM had an error with my first post I am reposting this to make sure that it does get posted. It said "Question not found" when I posted it, so if it does post twice I apologize.

Though I am pregnant (eight months) with my third child I am still going a bit crazy thinking of what I need to bring with me to the hospital. This happens with every child and even though I get great advice on CM I still am finding myself in panic mode. Therefore, when I happened upon these videos I thought I'd share with all of the ladies that are expecting. I am not trying to take away from the CM advice though. Just trying to give women (like me) a second (even more visual) option incase they too are still unsure. I know my panic mode and being unsure stems from being anxious about the new baby, but it's better to ease the mind then stress out about it. Therefore, I am leaving you with another option if you too are seeking a more visual approach to the "Hospital Bag" advice.

Hope this helps you out!! Just go to Youtube.com and search "Hospital Bag". You will get tons of videos from other ladies who wanted to share with you their packing experience.

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 1:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That is cool. I am a visual person too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2010