how to deal..with the ex...

how do you deal with your husbands ex wife?she keeps telling me that he is going to leave me for her and all this other stuff and telling her friends how shes gonna beat my ass saying how her and him talk every night and blah blah ok an as much as i know shes just tring to hurt me i still question him and it upsets him and makes him think i don't trust him we have been together only a year and a half an to be quite honest i still have some things to get over from past relationships allot of trust issues my dh is a very good man he has never done anything wrong to me an we don't fight or argue very much we have a very good relationship but my ex cheated on me with my own sister and im still tring to get over it so when i tell him what she says or asks him if its true he gets upset and says ignore her she is only tring to break us up.... what do i do how do i ignore her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell him to grow a back bone and talk to her. Just smile sweetly at her and sat "Dear its been 18 months, he never going back to you. Get over it"
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• How long are you going to listen/Turn her off.She can become air.Live your life ,leave her alone ,block this person from your life.You can do it.Just do it.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• OMG< put your hand up or interupt anyone who wants to tell you something negative about your man.....

Tell them I am not tryign to be rude but if you can't say nothing nice don't say nothing at all.

My x's girl use to brag about how he would never cheat on her with me... Unfortunately, we hooked up not me knowing that they were still together and when I found out I approached her and him at the same time, we meaning me and the girl set him up....

No man is worth the drama, KEEP IT MOVIN...... IGNORE WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING AND STOP IT BEFORE IT IS SAID, YOU WILL LIVE AND LEARN IF HE IS NOT RIGHT FOR YOU. YOU NEED TO FIGURE THAT OUT...
    Happy holidays and good luck!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I think your DH is right. Stop talking to her, or leting her talk to you. Do not asnwer the phone when she calls, let it go to voice mail/the machine. if she drops by and you can, do not answer the door. Let him deal with his EX.

Answer by louise2 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• You just have to do it. Don't give merit to any of the things she says by even asking your SO. DO your best to trust him, hes not your ex.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 1:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Why did they split?

And also he does need to tell her to stop the shi%!!

Change your phone number. And get off face book if you are on it.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Where is she saying this? My husband's ex said it on Facebook and I just said ended it with "Going to enjoy your ex-husband now" and blocked her. She kept trying to take shots to hurt me (childish, she's 40 and I'm 23 haha) but I was just like, yikes this lady is bittttter.
    HeartsCombined

Answer by HeartsCombined at 1:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My suggestion? Tune her out, for starters. Then, sit down with your husband and talk out your issues. Let him know that he needs to let you know that you are the woman in his life now and that you mean more to him than his ex-wife. Do they have kids together? If they do, then you'll never be "rid" of her. She'll always be a part of your lives because of the lives they created together. Good luck.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Just ignore her and talk to your husband about this.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• they split because all they did was fight they have no children together she is unable to have children now and she is crazy like bipolar i met him during the divorce and me and her was kinda like friends  we would talk she would tell me  that she is ready to move on from him and she wants to find someone for her and all that well me and him started dating after everything was final she got us together btw and all of a sudden she goes crazy and wants him back...

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2010