pregnacy

I have a dear friend whose 13 year old is pregnant. She is devestated. What can I do to help her through it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Just be there for suport, to listen to her when she needs someone to talk to.

Answer by louise2 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• All I can say is OMG I hope they are considering adoption. A 13 year old shouldn't be raising a child. She is a child. Just my thought
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 1:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Simply be there to listen and give her a shoulder to cry on.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• support and tell her to look at the options adoption can be good and make sure she tells her parents and gets prenatal care and goes to the doctor i hate to say this but a year from now she can make better decisions and still have a life.
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 2:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• WTH is wrong with parents these days? You are the 3rd person to post about a pregnant 13yo. Hopefully these are all posts about the SAME 13yo and not posts about three different 13yo's. I hope to Heaven that her parents are encouraging her to place the baby for adoption!
    Anonymous

• All you can do is be there for her, as I am sure she will need all the help and support she can get especially from you as a friend.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Be there to listen, and help her not blame herself. Help her to move forward, and don't judege whatever decisions are made, just be supportive. It could happen to any of us.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:25 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• That poor family. I hope that they are all in counseling, and that the child-parents will not be forced to raise this child.
    If my daughter were pregnant at thirteen, my first call would be to the police.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:41 PM on Dec. 25, 2010