needing advice...

My brother and I are NOT close at all...in fact, we only see each other once or twice a year..and then..he's not very polite, and just over all not a fun person to be around. Saying that, for the past two years at Christmas he hs gotten me a gift, and my kids. I know I SHOULD get him something...but we did last year..and he didnt seem very 'thankful'. What should I do? And if you suggest a gift, what? Thanks for listening.

LoveMyKids0203

Asked by LoveMyKids0203 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• I have the same issue. I do still get him a gift, if he's not thankful, I figure it's his issue. This year I got him a set of Hot Wheels cars from the 70's the I knew he liked, and a gift card. I figure with a gift card, he'll get what he wants. I've given him shirts, jackets, cd's, movies, tools......I try to pick what I think he'll like, and I figure if he doesn't like it he can exchange it....I'm making an effort.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• gift card. Then he can pick his own gift.
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 7:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2010