need as much advice!

hey i really need adivce, about 2weeks ago i started spotting brown blood then a few days later it turned bright red, whent for my 12week scan last fri and showed that the baby had died at 8weeks. wel that day (friday) towards the night i started getting pain, witch got worse &was in so much pain i was crying well anyway i was having a natrual misscarage i passed the baby &placenter and all the pains dissapeard, ive been fine in my self to no pain & i took everything into hospital the following day, the doctor checked me and had a look at everything i passed and it was a complete misscarage, wel from last friday i keept bleeing up untill yesterday morning. and last night i had unprotected sex again, today now im having mild cramps like i did in the begning with my 2last pregnancy &the white clear disscarge has started again. could i possibly be pregnant again?

daniellelewis

Asked by daniellelewis at 1:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sure why not?
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• so are these cramps likley another sign of pregnant?
    daniellelewis

Comment by daniellelewis (original poster) at 1:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It is a possibility, but it seems a little early to notice symptoms quite yet, but everybody's body is different :) I recently had a miscarriage as well and my doctor had told me that right after a miscarriage you are extreamly fertile. Give it a couple weeks and take a pregnancy test or you could always ask your doctor. They're always there to help :) good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• the only thing i got is mild cramps, and i had them twice on my last two pregnanacy and it was me being pregnant. Fingers crosed, all the best to u to!

daniellelewis

Comment by daniellelewis (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Another possibilty could also be ovulation. I often have mild cramps during that time.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• You should relax while you wait to find out for sure. Call your doctor if the pain becomes to much.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2010