How often? adult content

I asked this last night, but I think at different times of day, different moms might have different answers.
A question courtesy of DH, I think because he wants to know if I'm normal LOL
How often ideally would you have sex with your SO?
I think being a mom is exhausting, and it's harder for women to switch hats and go from "Mom" to "Sex Kitten" in the blink of an eye the way men can. Your thoughts?

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 1:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• 2 to 3 times a week would be good for me!! I would say every day but I usally fall asleep LOL
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 1:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I would like to have it every day. I need to blow off steam at the end of the day.
    HeartsCombined

Answer by HeartsCombined at 1:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I haven't been able to since August due to medical problems but I am much better now and want to surprise him. He's been so patient and hasn't asked me once knowing how much pain I have been in and helps me with my pain as much as possible.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We don't have a set time, we only have spontaneous sex, we never plan it. So on average 3 times a week. Sometimes more sometimes less, sometimes multiple times a day, just whenever it can happen.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• When he is home it is at least once a day.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Oh and being a mom has nothing to do with our lack of sex at times or our abundance of sex at other times. We both parent so it's not like I have all of the pressure on me, but we just do it when we feel like it and our son is asleep.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My DH is only home a couple days out of the week, so not as much as we would like. But we try to get it in a couple times a day on the days he is here.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 2:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i would like to have sex every night but in the relationship I am in its never going to happen so I will wait for the next one.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• WE usually do it everyday, but every once in awhile I turn him down a couple days in a row.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 1:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i would have it everyday if he werent so selfish in the bedroom.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2010