Does your toddler get out of bed at night?

Mine just got transferred to a toddler bed and im kinda expecting it

TiffanieAnn

Asked by TiffanieAnn at 2:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my oldest did a lot at first. my 2 year old does but not much, just to grab a toy and get back into bed with it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My son wakes up sometimes in the middle of the night and lays with DH & I.. He's getting a car bed for christmas so, we're planning on trying to break him of the habit then.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 2:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• He can't . He's still in his crib with a tent. If he were in a toddler bed, the kid would NEVER sleep. We've tried...
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• she has awoke but she is still in a crib so when she wakes up she just starts saying mama mama
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 2:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My daughter did it up until she was 2. Not to come to me... To just walk around or just sit.. Lol or call people on my cellphone. When she was done with her rounds then she'll climb back into bed with me.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Surprisingly, my DD has never even tried to get out of her crib. She loves it. But once she gets into a toddler bed, I know we are going to be in a lot of trouble.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• my 2 and half year old wakes up in middle of night, comes in my room and sleeps the rest of the night in my bed.
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 5:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yup she gets up and walks to my room climbs in my bed and tucks her self in and falls asleep with out one cry or word being said lol
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 5:20 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• she usually gets up for a half hour or so right after we put her to bed but she has a child lock on her door knob and cant get out so she just plays with her toys then goes to bed.
    MrsDuff

Answer by MrsDuff at 12:58 PM on Dec. 29, 2010