My ds gave me a black eye!

Well, bruised over my left eyebrow. He ran to me earlier today and tried to jump into my lap, and when he did, he cracked me in the eye with his head! The strange thing is, he does not have a mark on him! I have my very first black (sort of) eye! Now, he is only 5 and autistic, and I know he did not mean to, but, it still hurts.

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 2:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• When my oldest was a year and a half, we were playing and he flopped right on to my face and broke my nose!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My 3 yo bumped into my head with his teeth last week. I know he didn't mean it and I was more concerned about his teeth. He asked me for about a week what happened and would kiss it to make it better. It happens. Gotta love em.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 2:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Boys are sooo strong. They can bruise us easily and not have a mark on them. I dunno how it works lol
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 4:57 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• been there.........ive been headbutted so many times by my son,he has thrown toys and they have hit me by accident in the eye just hard enough to black my eye,ive been hit with toy bats,kids baseballs,shoes,you name it-ive gotten a black eye from it....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2010