Do your pets snore?

I have 2 big cats and a chihuahua and they all snore really loud! I can hear them from across the room.. Sometimes I hear it and I think "WTF is that?!" And then I realize its my 23 LB maine coon. haha
anyone else?

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 2:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pets

• Yes!! lol We have 1 dog and sometimes she snores. It is so funny! I think it's funny too that she sometimes barks in her sleep and it looks like she is trying to run. lol
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 2:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have three labs and they all snore. One night it was so bad that I woke my husband up yelling at him to stop snoring only to realize that the snoring was still happening even with us awake. turned out tt was my three labs! And they snore very Loud!
    joanilene

Answer by joanilene at 2:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Haha. I love these. Animals are so funny :)
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes, I have a black lab/Golden mix, she is 17 yrs old and snores like a buzz saw. She will wake my husband and I up and we both look at each other and crack up laughing
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My cat for sure.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 2:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• my pitbull does
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My elderly labrador snores, as does my little spaniel puppy. When he snores his cheeks poof in and out like a frog. I swear it is the cutest/funiest thing.
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 3:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yep, one of my cats snores. It's cute!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i have a 28 pound maine coon myself and while he is beautiful he snores like crazy! keeps me awake sometimes, but he's worth it!
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 8:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yes my dog snores but then its a little soft snore.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 11:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2010