How can I get my man to enjoy eating more?! adult content

Ok so I really like it when I get eaten out, but my man doesn't really enjoy it that much I wash it when he does it but he doesn't seem to like it as much....this is nasty but he kind of slobbers a little too much, I talk to him about it but he says he doesn't like it he rather kiss kitty but no sucky sucky....what can I do to make him enjoy eating kitty more?

I was thinking of just buying some flavored lubricant?! but I don't know what do you all think?!

Note: There should be a Sex Help category lol

vall11

Asked by vall11 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Flavored lube is a great idea lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 2:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• um, i don`t know. i thought this was going to be a food/cooking question lol.. hm maybe ask him what is turning him off.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Whip cream or chocolate syrup?
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Way back in the early years of our marriage my husband and I bought flavored lube--- and that seemed to do the trick and made husband more interested in doing that. You could also be adventurous and try other things like chocolate syrup or whipped cream......
    Anonymous

• You may have to just make do with what he does like to do. Be glad he even attempts! You could try a flavored lube, but don't count on it to be the fix-it...he may simply not like doing it!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My guy eats ketchup on everything but I will be dipped in fudge if Ima gonna put that on there! Thank God I don't have that problem!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• hehe mine can't get enough. Try to talk to him about it.
    SimplySybil

Answer by SimplySybil at 8:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2010