What do you want Santa to bring you this year?

Devilsfoodcake

Asked by Devilsfoodcake at 2:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A bigger house. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• A Happy and Merry smooth Christmas....

Thank you, Santa...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• A SEXY underwear male model that knows how to give massages. He has to be gay to I'm not tempted and plus I want to enjoy a great conversation.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• for my Mom to settle down about getting gift praise. She wants her gifts separate from santa's so the kids will give her attention.... it's annoying and wrecks the fun. and a coffee table book but since my DH hasn't even asked the damn name, I know I wont be getting it.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• This is odd ... but I want for my gramma who is dying, alzheimers and a brain tumor, to be taken home and be there for the joyous celebration in heaven right now. Some would think passing away on a holiday, especially Christmas, would be sad for memory sake. But most of my family and I agree, it would be a blessing and an amazing time to cross into the gates with Jesus on his birthday.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• 2BlondeBabies, I am so sorry about your grandma. I am praying.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 2:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• A potty trained, almost 4 year old, child :) She actually went potty today!!! Yay! ....there's still hope!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 2:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• A job for my son and another for my brother.

I know what you are going through 2BlondeBabies. My MIL passed away in June and it was a blessing because she was really suffering and scared all the time. It was driving DH crazy. We miss her but remember her for the good times, not those last several months.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 3:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Just a nice holiday!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• he brung me a new baby just found out i was preggers so with that and the joy of my kids and family couldn't ask for more.
    mercedes86

Answer by mercedes86 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 22, 2010