Almost 2nd trimester: Pains Please help adult content

I am going on 11 weeks in like 2 days. I am having some uncomfortable pain in my abdomen and I feel slight vaginal pressure. Is this normal since I am getting closer to 2nd trimester? It doesn't hurt it's just very uncomfortable. It kinda feels like when you have to go number 2, but I know that I don't. Oh and I have no bleeding or anything.

I know that I started having round ligament pain (confirmed by the emergency room) early in my pregnancy, which is why they are wondering if I am having twins).  It feels like that just more intense I guess.  I can still go on with my day, but it's annoying.  And my OB is already closed until Monday.  I can call the birth center but they always tell me because I am not 12 weeks they can't see me or anwer any questions (and tell me to go to the emergency room).  But since I was told that bleeding is my worst enemy and none of that is happening...I just won't go to the emergency room.  I have my next OB appointment in 16 days. 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't know. I would call the dr if you have any pressure or pain.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 2:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It's probably just the babies weight settling down and you are stretching again to accomodate the larger size. Babies move up and down in the uterus. Sometimes you will feel them in your ribs and others it's like they are sitting on your rectum or vagina.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I had that happen to me around that time in my pregnancy. It is pretty much normal. If you can try to lay down and relax whenever that happens. My little boy now like to kick me there and it is a royal pain sometimes but as long as you are not hurting or bleeding you should be fine to wait to call your doctor Monday.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2010