how much to spend?

How much is the average spent on Cousins/niece/nephews ones you dont see expect for maybe twice a year?
I was thinking $25.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• I spent around $10 on nieces and nephews I don't see a lot. The nieces I see more often I spent a little more on.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 2:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I would say no more than that- but depends on your income. It's the thought that counts!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• $30-$35 plus shipping.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I spend about 30-40 on each but I only have 5 and I buy then presents through out the year.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 2:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Does depend on income. And is the thought that counts. I have one niece and one nephew. Both my husband and I, and my bro and his wife, are not financially able to spend for Christmas. Our kids only got one gift each....we all decided the money best be spent on bills. But if you can afford it, I would say $25 is appropriate. My nephew's present a few years ago was $55, but we were able to spend that.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2010