I just found out took two test and said yes but my question is did anyone else have really bad back pain?

I have felt like I am on my period but ppl say you can feel that way I didn't with my others so just wondering. The back pain is really bad and it wakes me up so to feel reasted I have to take naps! Do you think this will get worse or better with time?

Beccah2

Asked by Beccah2 at 5:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i did when i had my son. i had taken one test so i thought i was when i started having back pains and being that early in the pregnacy i went ot the hospital. come to find out i really was prenant and i had an urinary track infection.
    psycoprincess79

Answer by psycoprincess79 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I had it. My back HURT like hell like I was getting a really bad period. Mine lasted awhile but it DID go away.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I had back pains and cramps really bad, you should eventually grow out of them.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2008