For those with little girls...

Do they have daddy wrapped around their finger?
Mine does, completely. haha

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 2:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yep all 3 of mine do.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes, it's funny to watch a little girl have daddy, uncle and grandpa at her beck and call.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yes she does and she always has. She is 9 now and since the day she was born she has had him wrapped. I love watching the 2 of them together it is awesome!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• grandpa OMG yes yes yes. daddy.... ehh... not so much. he doesn't understand that she is very sensitive/emotional.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We have one girl, needless to say she is spoiled to death by her daddy. He is dreading her growing up. They are two peas in a pod and he loves it.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 2:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Isnt it amazing how they rule the family with their giggles and smiles?
    My DD has EVERYONE wrapped around her finger... Both grandparents, great grandma, uncles, aunt, and pretty much everyone she meets falls under her spell!
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yep. And SO
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• not at all. my daughter is a mommys girl to the fullest! daddy lays down the law and mommy is a sucker
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• my dd didn't even have a daddy around full time and she STILL did it... or at least tried reallyhard with everyone... she just ended up in the wrong family for it to work as well as it should... LOL
    but yeah I remember warning him when I would take them to see him that she was a A++++ wrap around your finger girl...
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 3:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Absolutely! Even though we are close she definitely has him wrapped around her finger. Now, my dad, wow, she;s got him wrapped around again and again!
    greensavvymama

Answer by greensavvymama at 5:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010