Am I Pregnant?

I have symptoms of early pregnancy...I feel bloated, I have amdomenial pain...nothing major though...& I have to go to the bathroom & pee like every hour or so...but I haven't missed my period yet...could I still be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Does CafeMom look like a pregnancy test? My advice...go buy a test, pee on it, and wait 3 minutes :)

No mom here can tell you whether or not you're pregnant...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• It's hard to say if you're pregnant. Your symptoms sound like you're PMSing though. Peeing a lot is only a symptom of pregnancy when the baby is big because he/she is pressing on the bladder. lol Bloated and cramps usually mean that you're going to get your period soon.

If you don't get your period when it's due then get a test done. It'll be the only way you know for sure.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 4:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• could be pregnancy, pms, or a urinary tract infection.if you ahvent missed a period yet its not likely pregnancy would make you pee so much already. you might wanna take a pg test and if it is negative, check with your doc about the possibility it might be a UTI
    TheCrystalBall

Answer by TheCrystalBall at 5:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• It could be a lot of different things. It would be important for you to see a doctor it could be more serious. A doctor will first check your urine to see if your pregnant or have a urinary infection. If that's not the case then they will need to perform other test to see what is going on.
    happy2BAmom80

Answer by happy2BAmom80 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2008