Anyone going through or just get over that nasty stomach virus that's going around?

throwing upMy son woke up with it at 12:30 this morning a puked and pooped all night long! Needless to say,neither he nor I got much sleep

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My two older kids have had it. DS(12) only spent 30 min at school yesterday before they sent him home. I'm hoping it doesn't spread any further.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I talked my SIL the other day and my niece had to the stomach virus. They were supposed to get here today to spend Christmas with the family. I don't think we will see them until Saturday because I want to make sure they are over their sickness. I do not want to get sick and I don't want my kids to get sick.
    I hope your son starts to feel better very soon. It's rough when they are so sick.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 2:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Everyone except my 5 month old got it. We've gone one person after the other.....so we're going on 2 weeks now and we've just now stopped the back end business! lol I hate throw up.

CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 2:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• YES...Everyone got it =( it lasted about 36 hours. My baby didn't have it too bad, my son puked all night, then my husband got it and slept his entire day off (I wouldn't let him anywhere near us)...then about 4 days later I got sick...that was the worst =( Dh had to work and I was so sick stuck home with 2 little ones...thankfully my mom came and took my son for a while the second day so I took a nap when my baby did and woke up feeling MUCH better...sorry if that's TMI
    Hope you're little one feels better
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 2:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I know if I were in FL we'd have it... I hated that season in FL. I remembered having it while I was pregnant with my daughter. I cant imagine it now. I am so uncomfortably pregnant now and that would just push me over the edge. I hope my daughter doesnt get it.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes, my whole family had it last week! I'm glad it didn't last very long. Poor baby, I hope your son feels better soon!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• No thank goodness! I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old so I dont need anyone being sick at my house lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I think it's just coming into town :( Hoping it's just ME that gets it, will stay away from the whole family until Christmas lol
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 3:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My husband had it a couple of weeks ago. Luckily the rest of us escaped unscathed...this time.
    Hope your son is feeling better soon!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• *and

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2010