Does anyone do any volunteer work around the holidays or like gift drives to help the needy?

Platinum_Mommy

Asked by Platinum_Mommy at 2:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• I have giving to gift drives and food drives. I would love to volunteer more although my DD is sick so it makes it hard. I do what I can and I love doing it!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes, my school collects food for the hungry, baby items for a womans shelter and raises money for a homelss shelter in the community.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My mil takes the kids to ring a bell every year
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 2:56 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• The kids and I went a few weeks ago and helped with the lunch program at the Salvation Army, and I'm hoping to do it once per month for the whole year.
    Here are work we also participate in Toys for Tots.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We adopt kiddos. This year we adopted 16 angel tree kids.
    I would have done some volunteering but I barely have time to take a shower and go pee right now! lol
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We always adopt a few kids like 1 or 2 togive a few new toys too. THEN we give away and donate old toys every christmas. Its kinda when I spring clean their toys.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 22, 2010