Are the men in your life IMPOSSIBLE to shop for???

For the women in my family I can buy anything and they love it- the guys, they aren't happy with anything, ugh!!!!!!

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dh is pretty easy to buy for...but my dad is a different story....he HAS everything and the things he usually wants are tools....and I have no idea how and what to buy in that section of the store....lol.

We go pretty simple these days...since its about the kids having fun anyways...He usually just gets a T shirt and his favorite Whoppers candy from us...lol.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Just my brother. It drives me crazy!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 2:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Not really. The only man I buy for is my husband and he is pretty easy.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 2:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• If your dad wants tools and you don't know what he still needs or should have replaced, give him a gift card. Then he can pick out the exact tool and manufacturer that he wants. Plus the sales clerk will know immediately that he can't con him into buying a more expensive one.

ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 2:56 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Good Lord yes. My husband is impossible. He really doesn't have any hobbies, not a movie watcher and only wears black t-shirts and blue jeans. What do you get for the man that needs nothing?!?!?!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• pretty much... that's why I go for gift cards... even for dad whose not that hard... anything book related is good. My mom is the imp. one.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 2:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• nope my husband likes anything dealing with his car rims,tvs,audio whatever so this year i got him 15 inch drop down tv screen
    mercedes86

Answer by mercedes86 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• YUUPPPPPP!! I know he loves clowns and gaming. but its stil soooo hard to shop for him!
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 4:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'm sure other's will suggest this, but go with gift cards.

but I know what you mean, I literally can get my husband the exact same shirt he already has, same color, same label, to replace the one that he wears so much he's worn out.

he'll tell me he doesn't like it.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Not so far. Hubs is getting a magnetic bracelet. he has been asking for a long time. My boys just want electronics (teens) and my Dad and Brother are getting homemade sugared almonds (they make way more $$ the me and Hubs)
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 4:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2010