Donate to Charity??

If you won the lottery would you truly and honestly donate some to charities??? which one would it be and why???

I have heard to some people claim that they would but then they never do.

sunflower1986

Asked by sunflower1986 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• Sure. I often think about how fun it would be to have $100 bills and go through the parking lot and slip them in the various older model cars and cars with bald tires.. I figure they are probably hurting. As for certain charities? I don't know. I would have to look into them somewhat. I would definitely donate 10% to my church... I already do that.

Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I would, but it would probably be just a small portion of it (hell, I'm not gonna lie). I would donate to a couple of children's charities (including ones that fight child abuse) and animal charities. Probably Jerry's Kids, and for the leukemia foundation, since my friend's son passed away from that.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I would honestly give to those animal helpers like the ASPCA. and the wild life place. I have a huge love for animals.
    sunflower1986

Comment by sunflower1986 (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We'd probably donate to the ones we already donate to, St Judes Childrens in Memphis and local scholarships/state schools, community organizations, etc.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes, I would. The epilepsy foundation, I have had it all my life and would like to help others in my same situation. Also the Cancer organizations. I have lost 4 people close to me of cancer.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i sure would down syndrome foundation because my twin sister has downs anything dealing with kids sick kids kids without homes etc why because I am a mother with kids who are blessed with great things and are healthy and i want that for every little child.
    mercedes86

Answer by mercedes86 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010