How is you tree decorated? Describe it please.

What color lights? Old fashioned ornaments? Kids made ornaments?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 3:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• It's a mash up. White lights, and tons of ornaments. There are ornaments on there that my mom and MIL both saved from when my husband and I were kids, ornaments my kids have made, and ones they have received over the years from relatives.
    Very personal, and I love it that way!
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Like this ;)

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Green fake tree, white lights (prelit) with two strands not lighting up so my tree has stripes. And an assortment of homemade and store bought ornaments.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• First we put up the colored lites, then a set of antique reproduction Victorian paper ornaments. We finish with shiny gold and red glass balls. A Victorian Santa sits on top, and a gold, quilted satin skirt sits below.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 4:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• 7 foot fake prelit with white lights, huge purple poinsettas and gold balls and the angel on top.
    The kid complained because i dont change the ornament colors enough so I did her fav color which is purple.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Our tree is just a little mini 4 footer but it's really cute!
    I put glittery bulbs on it and silver bells and candy canes on it.
    The lights are white and now that we've got some gifts under it, it's looking really neat!
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 4:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2010