Do you leave out milk and cookies for Santa?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 3:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• We used to. But the kids are older now, so they choose to leave 2 glasses of wine and some cheese and crackers for "Santa" and "Mrs. Claus"
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes! I normally leave one cookie on the plate with a bite taken out of it, and the rest get pitched. (Not a cookie eater!) I also leave just a little bit of milk left.

The cool thing also is that we tend to have deer tromping through our yard...so there is reindeer tracks!
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Heck yah!! my husband and son will be baking cookies tonight for him, yes and carrots for the reindeer for sure.

This may sound sad but I threw little pieces of carrots around the door outside, my son got so excited when he saw that!!
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 3:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yupp
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We sure do!!! A tradition for us is baking and decorating them together then looking around town at Christmas lights. Santa drops an early gift by while we are out.... on his way to the other side of the Earth, ya know?! He brings new pjs and a stuffed animal or blanket or the like to snuggle with while theyre in bed containing all their excitement :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 3:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I LOVE that answer twinsplus2more!

I would much prefer some brie en brioche and a cocktail to cookies and milk!

We will do the cookies and milk, as the kids will think it is fun, and the hubs loves cookies and milk. We will also set out some carrots for the reindeer.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• baking

brieri

Answer by brieri at 3:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• of course!! when my daughter is older there will be cookies and milk and carrotts
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 3:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes and mine is 14.
    Cookies and milk and reindeer food......lol
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yes.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2010