Are there any gender test that really do work that you can try at home?

momclark

Asked by momclark at 3:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Chinese Lunar Calendar

**Remember...

add one year to your age at conception...because the chinese count the day you are born as 1

and remember that the month is month of conception, not last day of your period

DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• That Chinese gender thing was wrong for ALL 3 of my children FYI. Unfortunately no, nothing is going to accurately predict the gender of your baby except an amnio or sono. Everything else is 50/50.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My Vietnames Aunt used string and a pencil, if it went back and forth it was a boy and in a circle a girl. But I don't think it was ever right.
    Leeli12410

Answer by Leeli12410 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• For the string test... instead of a string and pencit use a string and a ring that you have. Put the string through the ring band and hold over your belly. Back and forth is a boy and a circle is a girl. It worked for me both times... the Gender chart above was also correct both times.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• The same answer as poster abovebakingdancingninjabunch of roseshugs

brieri

Answer by brieri at 4:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• No matter how you slice it, it's all just guessing.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2010