Do you decorate outside for Christmas?

If so describe it please.

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 3:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Yes. All white lights. Our house has a lit wreath in each window and front door--the front door wreath is decorated with ornaments and berry picks. Each window has a single white electric candle in each window. We wrap lighted evergreen garland around the posts on our front porch, and "swags" along the front railing, steps, and backyard fence sections on either side of our home with burgundy bows in the corners and between each swag top. Red silk Poinsettias line the front stairs.

On our front lawn, entrance evergreen trees that flank the front steps are lit and decorated with plastic ornaments and burgundy bows on top. White lit presents line the walkway. And 6 white lit grapevine reindeer are scattered around our front lawn along with a lit grapevine sleigh. And a white "wicker look" Frosty the Snowman is located at the entrance of our driveway next to the mailbox.

It looks pretty in both daytime and nighttime.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Truthfully we have yet to decorate inside. We already ahd a tree failure so were a little gun shy. I'm gonna try to put up the fake pink tree we got several years ago. It's a piece of crud but at least it will seem more like christmas
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Very little. Just lights on the porch. Some day though, I hope we inherit a life size nativity of my MIL's.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Just mainly lights and we hang a wreath on the door, we also have little snowmen that light up lol along the driveway.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• nope never
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Ok here goes we have lined on the walk way lighted candy canes then we have a Santa on a motorcycle then there is a sleigh with 3 reindeer, a Spiral Christmas tree, presents under the tree, I had a blow up snowman but the wind destroyed him, then I have a old wooden sleigh that I have decoarted with piece of old Christmas tree and ribbons, I have to lighted candles on either side of my patio bench, there are lights on the roof of the house and garage. I just bought a huge snowman and I have a snowman mailbox cover and I make the mailbox look like a candy cane that I wrap with garland. I also have a Santa suit I bought last yr and then forgot about I want to make it look like Santa is sitting on the patio bench but I will have to remember that fro next year. I have a wreath on my gate. I have a tree stuck in the ground with lights on it
    I'm looking for more and more ideas you got any?
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Sometimes, depends on how busy we are in the weeks before the holidays & if the weather stays decent long enough to accomplish anything. When we do, we just have a couple of strings of snowflake lights that we string along the gutter along the roof line & along the front of the porch roof.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yes, with some lights, not a ton though and with some sort fo scene , this year it was a bird house on stand with a deer, some monkeys and angels all around bird house.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 1:12 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• USUALLY BUT WE MOVED AND I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH FOR THE WHOLE CARPORT
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 23, 2010