something down there??? Maybe tmi dont read if you get queezy easy adult content

so im 6 months pregnant, and ive been waking up sweating really bad at night, and yesterday i noticed somthing going on down there, its where my leg meets my outer part of the vaj. About where the crease is when you clossse your leg, it was about the size of a quarter and flat, hurts really bad so last night my other half looked at it and seen a lil head, well it popped in my panties about an hour later, but it still hurts really bad and the size has went down a lil but hurts... I cannot see the doctor till next week and i dont have a ride to the emergency room to get it looked at...anybody have any suggestions????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it's not an emergency/911 situation. It could be a couple of things... Top of list is ingrown/infected hair. Since ur preggo, dr may want to give antibodics to clear up any infection... But may not! I'd have the dr check it out... But no need for alarm. Call ur ob and see if you can get in any earlier... Tell them why and you're concerned and they will probably squeeze you in!
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 4:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• ingrown hair

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My Dr just popped it and said to keep it clean. It did get infected and had to go on meds for it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Maybe a boil.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 3:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• ingrown hair. I had that happen right after my first.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Ditto the ingrown hair. Sometimes you can see it all coiled up on top of itself inside the cyst like reaction. Especially if you wax, since that makes the hair weaker and it has a harder time poking through the skin.
    whatthewhat

Answer by whatthewhat at 3:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It could be a boil or a cyst or ingrown hair. Keep it clean now that it has popped watch for fever or nausea and red lines running from the sore. It is going to still hurt until it really starts to heal. If it gets worse or unbearable you need to see a doctor to avoid the possibility of a staph infection. You can also call your doctor and tell them what is going on and they may either send you out some antibiotics or tell you to come in sooner to have it looked at.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• @raeann11 what did you do? I mean ive had it before but never on that particular area!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• okay, im tying to get into my doctor early but that was the earliest they could get me in because of christmas!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• ingrown hair infected or a boil/abscess I get them all the time when I am pregnant...the Dr told me it was the heat of baby baking and trying to keep it trimmed down there
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010